Ceramapanel Compressed Fibre Cement Cladding Supplier
Ceramapanel are 8mm, 10mm or 12mm compressed fibre cement cladding panels in through coloured or a painted finish. Ceramapanel is cost-effective to produce and easy to install, Ceramapanel cement facades are particularly suited to modern commercial, residential and industrial buildings, where a natural façade is needed. Ceramapanel are able to conceal common structural materials and provide sound dampening benefits.
Benefits of Ceramapanel cladding panels
• Non-combustible – achieves A1 rating*
• CWCT tested
• Ceramapanel is available as a complete cement cladding system with carrier
• Ceramapanel is on a very short lead times and fast installation timeframes
• Panels supplied pre-squared
• Long-lasting, low maintenance panels
• Ceramapanel can be finished off-site for easy and efficient installation
• High-strength and environmental durability
• Through coloured with a wide colour range & finishing option
• Sound dampening benefits
• Graffiti resistant when coated with acrylic treatment (Natural+ range)
Difference between Ceramapanel A1 and A2
Ceramapanel as standard is available in the following thickness 8mm, 10mm or 12mm also as A1 rated to BS EN 13501-1 which is non-combustible, Ceramapanel A1 rated is the best choice for a very high-rise projects worldwide, if any of your project can accept Ceramapanel A2-s1, d0 rated which is limited combustibility, then there is a very cost-saving to be had by specifying Ceramapanel A2.
VitraDual is a prefinished rainscreen cladding panel designed, VitraDual
is to provide a non-combustible aluminium panel solution that can be fitted as both cassette panels and flat sheets with no oil-canning appearance, VitraDual offering a cost effective and aesthetically pleasing facade solution.
Benefits of VitraDual A1 Rated Cladding:
• VitraDual is Non-combustible – A1 rated to BS EN 13501-1
• VitraDual is lightweight – VitraDual is incredibly rigid and very lightweight and VitraDual is also easy to install.
• Versatile – VitraDual can always be custom designed into a very wide range of shapes and dimensions as well as able to be perforated or curved in some applications making it a very versatile design choice.
• Maintenance – VitraDual is very easy to maintain compared to polyester-based coatings.
• BBA Accredited
• VitraDual is very high durability – VitraDual panels are highly durable and also VitraDual is impact resistant. VitraDual can be used effectively in high-traffic areas.
• Paint System – VitraDual only use the very highly recognised PVDF KYNAR 500 or FEVE paints known for their very high durability, VitraDual providing the optimum resistance to weather and industrial pollutants.
• VitraDual Warranty – VitraDual has up to a 30-year of warranty.
• VitraDual is extremely flat – Low Surface Stress.
consists of two different aluminium or other natural metal cover sheets which enclosing an A2 rated core. Vitrabond simple concept gives it a very wide variety of advantages for both Architects and Installers. Vitrabond is very stable and yet Vitrabond is readily mouldable, Vitrabond is extremely weather resistant, and also Vitrabond is very easy to install.
Vitrabond is use on many prestigious projects across the UK and Europe Australia and North America, Vitrabond it is chosen by architects and designers as the rainscreen façade of choice.
Benefits of Vitrabond Facade Systems:
• Very limited combustible – which also achieves A2-s1, d0 Rating to BS EN 13501-1
• Cost effective
• Low maintenance
• Vitrabond is available as a complete rainscreen façade cladding system with carrier
• Robust durability & Lightweight
• Unlimited colour range available
• Very easily to machinable and to create a different architectural style
• Very high stock levels and a very much quick lead times
• 20 Year warranty available!
Aluminium Cladding. Specialises in the development and manufacture including distribution of a range of very high-quality façade products including all the components throughout the UK – specialising in rainscreen cladding systems and also offering a very large range of building a cladding panel.